These songs, in my opinion, should never have made it out of the studio. They are in no particular order.
- As much as I stan for Yeezy, Drunk & Hot Girls, was a waste of a recording.
- I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T. by Webbie; just NO. We’re really good on “independent” songs for the next 25 years. Please refrain from making another one.
- Miley Cyrus… Party in the USA. That has to be one of the worst songs I’ve ever heard. Stick to non-acting, boo! Get that Hannah Montana money, girl!
- Yes, she’s an amateur but Rebecca Black’s Friday shouldn’t have even made it to the editing stage.
- Katy Perry’s Extraterrestrial is awful. The beat, the unnecessary appearance by Kanye… There’s just nothing appealing about this song to me.
- Any Gucci Mane song.
- Mmhm, your beloved Nicki Minaj made the list with Massive Attack, which features your favorite Ninja Turtle Sean Garrett. With lyrics such as:
“We got Tom tom’s over here bigger than a monster
Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla”AND“In the middle east on a CamelRunning through the jungle – Rambo
Liberace’s hand go
Swinging on a vine, mango (mango)
So call me Simba little mama”
I just can’t function! I remember when it dropped, it gave me a headache. Look it up on Youtube if you aren’t familiar.
I could go on but I’ll save that for another day; I have errands to run. As I stated before, this list is MY OPINION. I’m sure some of you may love one or more of the songs I don’t. Carry on!